Not today's actually, but this is the first time I have courage to post my full face look in my own blog haha...
Les Merveilleuses Ladurée Face Color Rose looks super pretty isn't? Couldn't help my self aww~♥
(click for larger pics)
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in shade 5 (it's my HG foundie right now!)
- Paul & Joe Undereye Concealer in 01
- Laura Mercier Setting Loose Powder
- Ladurée Face Color Rose blush in 01
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Makeup For Ever Aqua Eyes Pencil Liner in 2L
- Lavshuca Eyebrow Pencil in BR-1
- Givenchy Phenomen' Eyes mascara
- Anna Sui Lip Balm
- Anna Sui Lip Concealer in 701
- Anna Sui Lip Crayon in 600
- MAC Duo Fibre Brush 187
- Sigma Powder Brush F30
- Jill Stuart Eyelash Curler
Thank God, it didn't mess my makeups anyway haha...
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in shade 5 actually isn't my exactly color.
It is a neutral shade which is too beige and not yellow enough for my asian yellowish skin.
I'm around nc25-30 in MAC by the way.
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: Chopper all over lids & Snakebite for creases.
It's quite unique mascara brush, easy to apply and of course, it's so cute~! ♥
I hope I can write another FOTDs, and have more skills in makeup lol!
Please don't be bored to read my blog.
Thanks for stop by~~ ♥♥
GA Luminous Silk Foundation Rating : ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥