When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.

Friday, May 10, 2013

New Lipsticks Haul! Burberry Lip Cover in 23 English Rose and Tom Ford Lip Color in 04 Indian Rose

This in small swatches from my little lipstick collection compare to Burberry Lip Cover in 23 English Rose and Tom Ford Lip Color in 04 Indian Rose.
They both not available in my country, so my friend help me bought them when traveling to Europe last month.
It cost €28 for Burberry Lip Cover, and  €45 for Tom Ford Lip Color, how pricey TF is.....

Burberry Lip Cover in 23 English Rose :

Tom Ford Lip Color in Indian Rose :

Almost all my lipstick is in creamy texture.
I love creamy texture lipstick, because it feels comfotable on my dry-prone lips.


The most sheer is Dior Rouge Dior in 428 Rose Pisanelle, it didn't cover my pigmented and dark liner lips.
The most nude is Shiseido Perfect Rouge in 303 Pink Messa, it looks cool mauve pink on swatch but it turned lovely nude looks on my lips.
The most covering is Burberry Lip Cover 23 English Rose.
The most pigmented is Tom Ford Lip Color 04 Indian Rose. I'm so surprised knowing how pigmented this lipstick. Wanna haul more~
The most moisturizing is between Chanel Coco Rouge 05 Mademoiselle & Burberry's. I can't pick which more moisturizing between Chanel and Burberry, I love them both. But if I repurchase, definitely will go to Burberry.

Rating
Dior Rouge Dior in 428 Rose Pisanelle : ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Shiseido Perfect Rouge in 303 Pink Messa : ♥ ♥ ♥
Chanel Coco Rouge 05 Mademoiselle : ♥ ♥ ♥
Burberry Lip Cover 23 English Rose : ♥ ♥ ♥
Tom Ford Lip Color 04 Indian Rose : ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment