When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

OPI Nail Polish Remover

OPI Nail Polish Remover is my favorite remover!
It's a bit pricey though, but I do not use them very often so that's not a big deal I think :D
The pink/red one is very gentle for dry & sensitive nails.
And of course it is acetone-free!
I don't know what about the purple one, it's acetone-free too?

The purple one claims removing glittery nail polishes faster and easier.
But I find it not that really did the job great on glittery nail polishes.
It still needs some rubs to remove all the glitters off from your nails.
But it still moisturizing enough over my nails and skin compared to other cheaper brands I've used.
I didn't say both are don't dry my skin at all but it helps not to over dry like the use of acetone in mostly other nail polish remover products on the market.

Yes, you can use the purple one to remove Gel Nail Polish too.
Aku belum pernah coba pakai Gel Nail Polish, tapi review dari beberapa teman dan hasil baca-baca di beberapa beauty blogger sepertinya Gel Nail Polish ini bakal too harsh buat kukuku yg tipis, kering dan sensitif ini.
Bersihinnya juga ribet, mesti dibungkus pakai aluminium foil segala, dan tentu saja makan banyak waktu.
Kalo aku punya banyak waktu buat nganggur dan nyalon, maybe it's okay haha...
Hmm.... back to conventional nail polishes they are still pretty though.

Lho kok jadi bahasa? X-D maksudnya mo bikin review in english haha...

Rating :  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment